Dumplin Patch Bed & Breakfast
Why stay in a Hotel when you can stay with other families or couples in the comfort of a homey atmosphere? Lots of conversation, Canyon guidance, plus room to roam.
It's perfect for a romantic getaway or a cozy overnight stay for any family on their way to the Grand Canyon.
In the mornings, one of the Dumplin Patch cooks will entice you with a delicious home-cooked breakfast. Our menu selection offers your choice of eggs, pancakes, french toast, bacon or sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit and juices and coffee/tea. Our breakfasts are made to get your day in the Canyon started right.
Located 23 miles South of the Grand Canyon, you can do what your heart desires. From hiking, mountain biking, campfires, shopping to just reading and relaxing. There are endless possibilities!
We want your stay at the DUMPLIN PATCH to be relaxing and comfortable for you and offer these accommodations:
- Clean, comfortable rooms with bathrooms and showers
- Backyard garden w/ patio seating for reading & lounging. Grill and firepit...
- Indoor lounge area w/ sofas, a television, and DVD player
- Complimentary delicious breakfasts
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and snacks at all hours
- Front yard sitting area for sunset viewing
- Free Wi-Fi